Dealing with a medical condition, disease, or disability is made much easier when one maintains a positive spirit. Whether it’s enjoying personal hobbies, learning a new skill, listening to music or simply having someone to talk with, the flexibility of a companion care professional offered through NJFirst Home Health Care can be a huge assistance.
Each of our home health aides are compassionate individuals who can help our clients with routine daily tasks that many of us take for granted. Before hiring anyone, NJFirst Home Health Care completes detailed reference and background checks, pre-employment drug screening and extensive training to ensure they are fully prepared to work with our clients.
Our licensed and well-trained home health aides’ goal is to be a support system to our clients, and can offer multiple companion care services such as:
- General companion care: Sometimes taking time to talk, listen to stories or watch a favorite television program or movie can work wonders for those dealing with debilitating conditions. Our general companion care services are always customized for each client.
- Medication reminders: Staying on top of medication use is critical when living with any medical condition. Our expert home care providers are trained on how to offer medication reminders without being too aggressive and always with respect.
- Meal preparation: From making breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply preparing a mid-afternoon snack, our companion care experts are exceptional cooks. We always follow the recommendations of the primary care physician if applicable but will always work with you to create a custom meal preparation program.
- Grooming assistance: When your loved one requires grooming assistance, we have a customizable solution. Whether they have a favorite hair dresser they’d like to visit, or need at home grooming, we will create a program suited for your individual needs.
- Errands: Each of our home health aides is licensed to drive in New Jersey and can help with or run personal errands for our clients.
- Light housekeeping: We can help with several light housekeeping projects such as vacuuming, laundry, dusting, cleaning countertops, making beds and more. Contact our team today to inquire about the light housekeeping services available.
- Live-in services: If your loved one requires full-time help, we offer live-in services. We will always work with you to create a program that assists your loved one live a higher quality of life.
- Respite care: If you are a fulltime caregiver for a loved one, and require some personal time away, you can trust NJFirst Home Health Care to offer an affordable and compassionate solution.
- Pre and Post-Natal Care: Our team of companion care experts also offer pre and post-natal care for women during pregnancy and after delivery of the baby. Please contact us today to learn more about these personalized services.
Our team of companion care providers in New Jersey are certified to provide services in The State of New Jersey and undergo continuing education on treating multiple medical conditions. NJFirst Home Health Care works closely with physicians and other medical professionals through our Physicians Online Portal. This keeps the lines of communication from the physician to our team clear and transparent. Our patient and caregiver portal provide access to your loved one’s case file, so you’re fully in the loop of the process.
If you’d like to set up a FREE IN-HOME CONSULATION or would like to learn more about our companion care services in New Jersey, click this link. or call us today at 201.992.5000